Business Idea #1
TWI is one of four business brands operated by Trilogy Promotions Inc. We are an innovative boutique consulting firm catering to Small & Medium Enterprises (SME's), governmental organizations, and educational facilities helping them to optimize their continuing education and new employee training costs. We specialize in developing online, on-demand, e-Learning courses that monetize YOUR knowledge bank.
We utilize mobile-friendly, self-manageable, multimedia website design; business & management consulting; multimedia content creation; audio/video content development; branding; marketing; social media profile integration; and cross-platform advertising.
We are dedicated to providing corporate clients worldwide with leading-edge knowledge and marketing tools they require to automate and propel their businesses in the 21st century.
The Business Opportunity
ThoughtWurx is seeking to partner with independent consultants (IC's) who desire to help in the building of a leading-edge multimedia services company whose mission is to empower small and medium sized-business with the digital tools needed to distinguish their businesses in the marketplace, while simultaneously enabling IC entrepreneurs to generate perpetual referral commissions on the clients they refer to the company.
We are looking for the following teams of individuals:
- Website Designers skilled on the Wix platform
- Document Creation graphic artists with logo, branding, and imaging experience
- Videographers and Editors
- Presentation Developers skilled on PowerPoint
- Video Animators to produce Explainer Videos
- Social Media Integration experts to create profiles and Push Advertise our products
- Sales & Marketing Consultants to source new business leads
We DO NOT utilize an MLM-style model, but rather a direct sales percentage-based commission model that pays you for total business that transacts resulting from your initial referral. Consultants have a linked connection to the client for any and all business done with TWI, for as long as the IC is associated with us AND current on any system access fees, training materials, and other requirements.
The Compensation Plan
ThoughtWurx requires all representatives acting as IC's to complete a Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA) that applies to any and all business and contacts they interface with on behalf of TWI.
IC's will earn a commision of between 10% and 25% depending on the product or service referred, the total purchase amount, and the total business conducted each month. IC's earn ongoing commissions on all courses or services purchased by their referred clients for the term of the IC's relationship with TWI. Sales associates are paid differently than are designers, technicians, videographers, etc. The compensation plan will be designed uniquely for the IC and will entail attractive incentives and bonuses for achieving high targets.
The Start-up Costs
ThoughtWurx has spent considerable effort and expense in establishing the business framework for IC's to succeed as "home-based" business consultants so they can work from home and tap into the numerous taxable deductions discussed in this course. We do, however, require some costs to be shared by each IC as cost of doing business, and to support the ongoing improvement and development of the resources you will need to succeed. Although the start-up costs are small in comparison to the tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars required to start a traditional business, there are certain costs you will need to cover at the beginning and over time.
- All currencies are in USD for simplicity, as we are doing business throughout North America.
- IC's must register and pay an application fee of $299 USD to become an authorized IC of TWI. This covers the setup costs of preparing the CNDA, creating web profiles and email forwards, one business card design, banking set-up for earnings payouts, and other reporting requirements that may be needed.
- IC's pay for business cards at $30 USD for 500 cards.
- IC's must enroll in the ThoughtWurx School of Business on the Teachable platform where role-specific teaching & training materials similar to this course will be provided. Links to key documents and customer-centric marketing tools will be made available to enrolled IC's through this private platform and through a proprietary IC portal. The courses are all inclusive at $15/mo or $99/yr. This can be expensed as a business licence fee with TWI.
- IC's must pay for affiliate access to the various schools from which they wish to represent and earn referral fees (paid directly by Teachable for all enrollments generated as a result of the IC's unique affiliate link, from wherever it was sourced.) Teachable requires a W8 or W9 form to be completed depending on Canada or US taxpayer status. The fee for system access will be billed monthly or annually direct to TWI at the subsidized rate of $15/mo or $99/yr. This allows us to utilize Teachable for all course referral commission collections and reporting, which is then paid on the first of each month based a rolling 30-day basis after a 30-day money back guarantee to the customer.
- IC's receive a one-page dedicated website landing page to refer to clients for enhanced credibility. Optionally, IC's can purchase a dedicated personal affiliated website at 50% off the retail price.
All in start-up costs would be $359 USD.
- $299 for registration, $30 for 500 business cards, $15/mo platform access fee for TWI's School of Business, and $15/mo for each Teachable school affiliate link that pays you for referrals of those courses.